Why sponsor with Lupa Zoo?
Lupa Zoo was recently voted as the best place to take kids. Our base membership reaches 6,000 households, giving us a large membership base in the greater Western Massachusetts area.
Lupa Zoo is one of the greatest attractions and most cherished resources in the Western Massachusetts area.
- Over 30 thousand visitors each year
- Members are typically ages 35-44 with children
- Children are on average ages birth to 6
- 44% of members have college degrees
- 57% of member households have annual incomes in excess of $75,000
- In return for contributing to Lupa Zoo, corporate partners are recognized through:
- Significant recognition at events, exhibits, or in material associated with education programs
- Cross-promotional and media supported opportunities tailored to your marketing needs
- Logo and/or company name on selected media
- Name and logo on Lupa Zoo Web page (approx. one thousand hits per month)
- Listing in our quarterly membership magazine," News @ Lupa Zoo "
- Invitations to exclusive Lupa Zoo functions and events
- A special VIP event opportunity for companies having corporate events at Lupa Zoo
The benefits of corporate sponsorship range from building brand loyalty and visibility to sponsorship opportunities that support a great environmental and conservation cause. Our education programs and exhibits have won awards for exhibit excellence. You can be part of our success and promote your company at the same time!
Call today and ask for Joan Lupa (413) 589-9883